15 Dangerously Mad Projects for Evil


I had great fun designing and making the projects in this book. Its a collection of all the things I have wanted to make, but just didn't have the time.
In researching the projects, I sometimes found that free web resources would take you part way there then leave you dangling. I have tried not to leave any holes, every project has been made to the instructions in the book.

15 Dangerously Mad Projects for the Evil Genius
Simon Monk
2011
ISBN-10 : 0071755675
ISBN-13 : 978-0071755672

There are very detailed instructions for every project and, for the electronic projects, parts lists with part numbers from suppliers. The benefit of working with a great publisher like McGraw Hill is that their process is all about quality. Its a book not a blog, it has to be right. I hope there is a project that appeals to everyone.



15 Dangerously Mad Projects for Evil.pdf

Recherche personnalisée

Message le plus consulté de la semaine